Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cerner: Thanks!!!

This is DEFINITELY in random order

Saj, Ananthu, VD: You were with me in college and at Cerner as well… Cerner would not have been the same without the RV BT connection… Thanks for reminding me that I am not sooo innocent with all the jokes… All the college-talk made me forget that I missed class… Saj n Ananthu, a special note of good luck to you guys… I know for a fact that you will shine wherever you are…. VD: What is FB and Gtalk for… And you’d better thank me 2…

Shamanth: I miss you more than anyone else could ever miss you… All the pani-puri, arguing about the most mundane stuff, my Kannada lessons, all the advice, all the common-sense that always seem to stuff into my brain.. No thanks would ever be enough... You are one of a kind... A truckload of thanks to your Santro too…

Manoj Kumar: Dude… For all those people who think I have a nice smile, guess they have not even seen your smile!!! Now I can safely tell you: your smile and good morning always made my day at work… Probably haven’t seen anyone whose smile radiates so much happiness and warmth… Sooooo glad you came home before I left… Miss you sooooo much… Good luck with everything…

Bhavya BB: Thanks for making a bookworm out of me… Convincing me that dogs are the best creations of God… Coffee would be so bland without you discussing Sudha Murthy’s latest or Shashi Tharoor… I dunno if I should thank you for introducing me to Marley… The book made me cry 2 days or more… Babes… Miss you so much!!! Your house will be the first place I will come when I come to Bangalore…

Sagar: You and I can set a record for the fastest to become close-friends…. I don’t even know where to start thanking you… You have always been the most perfect gentleman, be it pulling chair for me or holding door open… And all the conversations over a half-chai… You know wat I really wanna thank you for? For not being judgmental that I wasn’t a girly-girl… And accepting me as I am… Drunkie… Miss speaking to you for hours… Hope to meet you soon….

JT: World’s best fun-loving manager!! Been a piece of cake working for you… All the jokes, all the last minute work… Aniket and I always discussed how much fun it is working for you (yeah, we spoke behind your back! But chill, nothing mean)… Missed you on all team-trips though…

Shetty: Vikk!!! Bro… Cerner would be such a dull place without you around… You are the wittiest person I have ever seen… dunno from where you always have the right dialogue for each occasion… Stay the same cool self… And thanks for all help, with Doc and otherwise… (no thanks for starting rani…. Grrrr)

DOC STE: Jammy, Harshita, D, Santosh, Harish… Thanks for making Doc the only team I ever wanted to be a part of… You won’t believe the amount of fun I had being a part of it… More than anything else, thanks for being such sports and hanging out so often as a team… Wish everyone all the luck in the world for everything…

DOC ENGI: Uday, Smaran, Sam, Shashi n Sagar: Thanks for being the best bunch of developers any testing could ask for… You rock!! (too cliché na?) Oh, thanks for introducing me to ROCK music… The real kind!!! Should I still be thanking you for all the SRs??? Guys…. Not in my blog also!! Pleeeeeeeeeeease… OK, thanks!!! THANKS THANKS THANKS… Here is wishing you loads of fun this year too… Oh btw, thanks for all the mails… You know what I mean…

TEAM: WAT A TEAM!! I am proud to scream out loud that we were the best… and guess we still are!!! Thanks for all the team-trips and including me even after I left Cerner… Team outings were the highlights of last year… Be it wonder-la or kerala or go-karting… Had the most fun, coz I was with the best group of people I have known so far… Ever so helpful… And always so much fun… A simple thanks would never convey all the gratitude I have for my team… But here goes… THANKS!!!

Shuba, Harish, Vivek: Thanks for all the lunch convo… And all the food too… Miss you guys soooo much…

Aks: Dude, BEST HR EVER!!! Thanks…. For believing that I was capable of working hard… And thanks for always having the most relevant advice, when I needed it… Stay the same… You made transition from college to Cerner so easy… Hope you continue to do that for a looooot more people…

No comments: