Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanks....!!

2008 was easily the best year of my life… And it would not have been so happy, exciting and fun-filled if it has been for some extraordinary sweet and special people… who made each day great!!

I will inadvertently miss some people from the list… But please please forgive me for that…

Here it goes, in no particular order… (sounding like some announcer of a game show.. yikes)

COLLEGE FIRST:
PS: these ar much shorter coz they were written first

Partho: Always been there, always will be… Forever grateful for that…

Ads, Divi, VD: Fall 08 MS as our sole goal… Thanks for keeping me on my toes, for recos, transcripts, deadlines etc etc… Glad each one is now happy where we are…

Rashmi, Sanky, Gu, Rao: Thanks for all the advice about applications admissions process (more importantly, thanks for keeping me off PhD programs) and prepping me for life in US of A.

KP, Viru, Nitty, Sin: For all the CCD get-togethers that I sometimes made to… And sometimes missed… PS Viru: I might not mail so often, but you are still a dear friend an I miss you… Good luck guys for everything…

Priyamvada, Shruthi, Shreyas: For trusting me with your SOPs… Hope I gave relevant advice… Sorry about not being helpful every time…

Uncle Pai: For always being the first to wish on my birthday, for calling and wishing me luck before I left… Miss you so much…

Chotu: MAN UTD cap!!! For being my most favorite little brother outside family… You are much more than wat is in the testimonial I wrote… Continue towards making the world a better place…

Rajesh, Vini, Shinde, Arshad and rest of class: Thanks for being there for me, as part of RV BT 07!!! We rule…..

Ravi 007: Shall always be your sister (remember you told me that on my last day on college)… Good luck with everything… Will always pray for the best for you….

(PS: Ananthu n Saj: see under Cerner)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u really don need to thank people who don't expect anythin in return :D