Thursday, December 31, 2009

09 Thank you Part 2

Dr Wheatley: for being the best advisor I could ask for.. thanks for all ur support thru out this yr…

Aggi: there is not another undergrad in drexel who is as helpful and sweet… he is pure gold… and I am so happy that I met u this yr… have a wonderful yr kid…
Shreyas: his email was the inspiration for the blog last yr… and he has been my one constant RV-kannada-slang connection all thru the year… doubly glad u are in the US now…

Priyamvada: find me another person with that much energy and I will give u $100… awesome fun to talk to always, and a great friends… thanks sweetie… looking forward to meeting you…

Partho: finally met you after 15 months… and spent the best days of my stay in the US this yr in your company and rash’s… NY trip would have been a lot duller if u hadn’t found us accommodation and jus been there thru the trip…

338 bay ridge: staying in NY, a HUGE thanks to the 4 guys whose company we had during our NY trip… whether it was kannada slang or poking fun at each other at the buffet, you guys were extraordinary sweet, helpful and fun… thanks 2 varun and kiran for knowing the places to visit, and more importantly guiding us in getting there, karthik for some incredible pics (and giving me an update abt every1 I know in RVCE-EC) and vinay for just putting up with us while we freaked abt little signs that said “sale”…

Shubha n shashi: for helping bro with his weddin shopping… wow, hats off… u guys did an amazing job at it… n he looked every bit the groom…

Rashmi’s family: it took me exactly 1 sec to belong to your family… thanks for being the most kind and affectionate family I have met outside my own…

Carl: I wanted to skip thanking you coz u have such a bright spot in my otherwise dull year… but guess skipping u wud make the whole thank-u list a no-show… cuz of u, lab has been more than jus work… thanks for everything, including the hot chocolate…

Vas: I have no idea where 2 start thankin u either… but hey, is it ok to jus say ‘hmmm'?

India trip: this has to be the one thing I have been most thankful for this yr… bro’s wedding, meeting every single person in the family… wow, now that was special…

PS: there are still some people missing in this list… but this blog cant go on forever…

No comments: