Thursday, December 31, 2009

09.. Thanks.. Part 1

Looking back at another year gone by…

It is that time of the year when I thank everyone and everything that has been a part of my life in the year… this year was like no other, but then again, every yr is different and maybe that is what makes us look forward to a new one every January 1.. before 2009 wraps, need 2 look back and recap all the main people/events in my otherwise quite ordinary life…

In no random order here starts…

Roomies: Nandy and Sug are the best roomies anyone can ask for… and this yr established this beyond any doubts… 15 months and still we are close and poke fun at every1 and everything in our lives… there are the people who drift in and out of your life.. and there are these 2 (includes some others 2)… who ll nag u abt your excessive weight-loss, hoist u up when some1 has been mean, laugh with u wen u explain how u goofed up in front of the only guy u like, cry with u when something gets 2 hard to handle for lesser mortals, who teach u to cook, sing, dance, who talk with u till 4 in the mrng coz u can’t fall asleep… to everything thru the yr, thanks dudes….!!

Rosh n Thangu: hehehehehe…. Life wud be less entertaining without u 2 for sure… whether it was Thangu’s innovative entre ideas or Rosh’s many dance imitations of us, it was one exciting ride this yr with u 2 on board… rosh is not technically my roomie, but has definitely been as close as the other 2 mentioned above…
Drexel seniors: for constant advice and fun thru out the yr, special thanks to the Pragathi board who were before us… Drexel would be less fun without all those events celebrating festivals, watching movies, random exchange of gyaan during Nasha or coffee breaks in biomed kitchen (special thanks to Anup, Sankesh, Shankar…) I reiterate that u are the BEST seniors we cud have asked for, and wish the very best for 2010..

Desyphr: Rishi, DK, Adrian, Chandru, David…. I really don’t care who liked u or not during nasha, you are my fav desi- rock band… your jamming sessions (whatever little I came to) were always so much fun… and I’m so glad u guys smiled at my 0-knowledge of ur music, and gave so many fun memories thru this yr…
Shamanth: for always being there 2 hear me go on n on about some1 and every1… and for the email u sent with ur wedding invite… still kicking myself for missing ur weddin…

Cerner gang: going back to the place where I worked, I got the same affection from every1… like I have never left it… a special thanks 2 drunkie for joining me on our cutting-chai sessions durin every visit… special thanks 2 BB too, u are fabulous babes… to quote a cliché.. never change…

Seema & Chin: heheheheh.. deliberately put u guys together… u guys are so awesome… good luck with everything…

Medha aka duck: special thanks little one… shopping with u is always so much fun… thanks for all the endless patience u have… glad u dint cry when I left this time… u are my trigger button… love u sis… good luck with whatever u wanna do in life… know that I ll be there 2 support u..

Rash: you haven’t changed a bit in the 2 yrs u have been here… still the same endearing ol’ rash… so so soooooooooooo happy that we spent time in NY… yay!! Thanks for putting up with crazy antics for a week…

No comments: